Sunday 20 October 2013

Sephora VIB Rouge


Sephora VIB Rouge, "a place for people with a serious beauty addiction."  A very well described description of this beauty card, since it takes you a whooping $1350 CDN (yearly) to get there.  Its takes nothing less than an addiction to get you there (one of which I must say I have).

As a past VIB and now a VIB Rouge at Sephora, here are my initial opinions of the welcome package.  Though it does offer some awesome benefits such as free shipping, free unlimited makeovers valued at $50 CDN each time, special gifts on random events (so does the VIBs) etc., the welcome kit was very lack luster.

Yes its beautiful, with a rich red and black wrapping it screams FABULOUS.  However, soon after you are greeted with a small sample size lipstick.  Now, I'm not asking for a full size product but I do believe at $1350 they could at least give a bigger sized lippy.  It's the regular sized sample lipstick you can get if you redeemed 100 points or on a random day just as a free sample.  I guess I should just be happy I got something; but to be frank I would have preferred another 10% discount (the one you get when you get to the VIB level).

I am yet to sample and review the Bite* custom lipstick created for Sephora VIB Rouge, that came included (coming soon); but it better be darn fantastic all things considering.

Will keep you guys updated, with all events to come with this newly reached level.

YAY... VIB Rouge (Sephora).




2 comments:

  1. I'm working on the second level!

    http://beautybardaily.blogspot.com/

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Additional percentage off. Didn't realize how much is spent a year. Thanks for the review, eloquently written.

    ReplyDelete