Friday 21 February 2014

My Natural Hair: Protective Style


Kinky Twist
(warning #bareface) 

For those of my blog readers who aren't aware, I am a naturalista with fine 4c type hair.  Within the recent months, I have found my hair has not been doing so well with the harsh dry cold weather we are receiving in  Canada. Yesterday I decided to sit and finally install a quick (5 hour) protective style.  I haven't done an install on myself in over a year so I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but to my surprise, I did well and wanted to show my handy work! 
My 'perfect' attachment (planting)

Nape area (didn't do small parts to avoid tension)

My apparent 'fine' hair 



Are you having hair issues due to the harsh weather?  What steps are you using to protect your hair as much as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment