Tuesday 18 March 2014

Getting to know a little bit more about me

I wanted to share a little bit more of me with my readers.  So here goes....

As a child and into young adolescence I had a nag for art (visual) as a late teen and into adulthood, I took that skill and love for makeup and combined it.  As a result, I became really good at makeup application.

Self taught freelance makeup artist

My favourite high end makeup line: YSL and Make Up For Ever
My favourite drugstore makeup line: Milani and Revlon

My favourite high end skin care line: Boscia, Estee Lauder and Ole Henriksen
My favourite drugstore skin care line: Neutrogena and Body Shop

My favourite Canadian makeup line: Annabelle Cosmetics
My favourite Caribbean makeup line: Sacha Cosmentics

Hobbies:  I love cooking and nail art (I find it therapeutic).  If you follow my instagram (@daredbeauty) you could see weekly pictures of recipes prepared and nail art done by yours truly.

Blogger secret:  This isn't my first blog.  When I was in my late teens into young adulthood, I had a journal blog.  Unfortunately after a few years, I ended it.

Obsessions?  I have a shoe collection within a full walk in closet and a vanity overstocked with makeup.  In a nutshell, anything that relates to beauty and fashion, I am obsessed.




Share something with me in the comments below, that other bloggers might not know about you?





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a bit of you. It was great getting to know you a bit more.

    About me: I'm cute, short, and I like playing with makeup it let's me enhance the beauty I already have. I have an obsession with music. Music is my life.

    ReplyDelete